Yes, most cerrtainly!
You may have a folder of documents or other files that you are constantly updating and wish to keep a copy of in the cloud.
This cloud copy of the folder will:
- Give you the peace of mind in knowing that you have a cloud backup of the documents or files in the folder.
- Allow you to securely access and edit the documents or files from any of your other devices.
- Allow you to collaboratively share any of the individual documents or files with colleagues in your organisation.
- Allow you to share individual documents or files with anyone else either by email or direct downloads etc.
Here is an example of how to achieve this in Windows using the NextClopud app.
Install and start the Nexcloud app and then:
- Click "Add Folder Sync"
- And then locate and select the folder you wish to share.
- After selecting the folder the app will ask you which folder to use in your cloud account.