As an example you might have an email account with your internet service provider called email@example.com that you already have working on your phone.
You then have a domain name groovydomainnameforbusiness.com.au and all that you want to be able to do is receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org and read it on your device and also send from that address. You can do this with free email forwarding which we provide with any domain name registered with us.
So here is how it works and how to configure this:
1. Setup an email forward called email@example.com and set it to forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make sure email@example.com is working on your iPhone.
3. On the phone go to Settings - Mail and click the bigpond account
4. Then click the line that says Email (which has the email address visible after it)
5. You should then be able to add firstname.lastname@example.org as an additional email alias.
6. When sending email on the iPhone you should now be able to choose either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org as the from address.
- email, forwarding, iphone
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The quickest method for checking your computerjazz.net hosted email using a browser is to access...
Some computerjazz.net hosting accounts come equipped with email that can be setup as either POP3...
You may have been going around in circles trying to get email working on your phone but do not...
If you are having problems checking your email please refer to the following: Email program...
This FAQ assumes that you have set up email on your device and that incoming mail is working but...